Thursday 11 October 2018

New level of communication with students

I had many questions concerning not only idea of developing distant learning courses but questions on how to create the system that will preserve the educational spirit we have in classrooms. Fortunately, our hosts from Tampere University had answers to all my questions.
Now I know how to make students to work. We were described modern methods and tools, such as Zoom, Socrative, Canva, etc.  The set of these tools covers all my needs as a teacher. Now I can plan preliminary activities with students using Google drive to distribute all materials, Zoom to organize conversation with students, Socrative to evaluate students, Canva. To create nice looking presentations.
This workshop is my first experience of e-learning learning in depth. I was not very much enthusiastic on e-learning, supposing that classical methods of education are more efficient. Due to Sisko I understood that e-learning gives me more freedom and opportunities than traditional methods.

Thank tou, TAMK Team!

Sergei, I'm adding a list of the tools you mention in your post here with a brief description of how they can be used . These are the tools we discussed and tried out ourselves during the workshop:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-zZWLazomEvluq1aePqbNO_LjbfNYOFFxo3gqbv0b-U/edit

Sisko

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.